Chapters have a Corporate Representative responsible for marketing of the Chapter.
This person works with the media, the Chamber, and the local business community
on behalf of the
- Chapters receive all necessary supplies to run their affairs except stamps
if needed. This includes Membership Manuals, Marketing Materials, Regulatory Codes
and Guidelines to follow. Chapters also receive extensive training on how to network
- Chapters are set up as Non-Profit CORPORATIONS to ensure they conform with
all tax requirements for groups like this.
- Chapters are structured so that the businesses who participate have protection
if they serve on the Board of Directors and make a decision that someone in the
- Part of the membership dues are put in the Chapter's Treasury to spend on
the Chapter feels would most benefit its members.
- There are many Profnet Chapters so a new Chapter can have a Sister Chapter
that acts as a mentor.
There are currently Chapters operating in New
York, Michigan, and Florida. You can pay a visit to the site of Profnet of Holland, Michigan.
Copyright ©1996-2006 Profnet,
Inc. All rights reserved.
Using the information at this site and linked to this site is done at your own
No promises or guarantees of any kind are intended or implied.